The people’s investment advisor and stockbroker of choice
Baraka Capital Limited
T2000 House, 4th Floor
KN 82 Street
P.O. Box 7180
At Baraka Capital Limited (BCL), we provide client focused service, innovative products, and quality performance. BCL sets high standards and is known for its integrity and trustworthiness.
BCL is licensed and regulated by the Capital Market Authority of Rwanda (CMA). BCL is also the leading stockbroker member and founding member of the Rwanda Stock Exchange (RSE).
BCL has an unparalleled 50% market share in turnover. BCL clients benefit from our ongoing research updates and strong experience. Our client-centered focus allows us to provide excellent customer care that few companies can match.
Call us or stop by our office to learn more about the benefits of investing in capital markets and opportunities to raise capital for business expansion and acquisitions.
We offer traditional stockbroking services, advisory services, and financial solutions for corporate and retail customers. Our highly structured and specialized products span the equity and debt capital markets.
Corporate Financial Advisory
- Performance evaluation
- Assessing expansion and investment viability
- Financial reengineering and turnaround
- Opening capital to investors
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Facilitating strategic alliances and partnerships
- Securing project financing
- Arranging direct equity participation
- Raising capital for projects under advisory mandates
- Due diligence and valuations
Debt & Equity Placements
BCL advises clients so they can make more informed decisions regarding desirable capital structure, locating debt and equity financing sources, as well as negotiation and positioning their company ahead of the competition.
Mergers & Acquisitions
BCL assists clients through every stage of their acquisition or joint venture.
- Preparation of sale
- Determination of strategy
- Valuation of due diligence and company
- Road show
- Determining best financing structure
- Raising equity / debt
- Closing the deal